This is for the Artarazzi challenge this week. We were given an image
My choice was to "dress her up".
1. straightened her
2. with warp brush: gave her a chin and cheekbones, a little less jaw
3. with paint brush, blending and opacity: gave her color - hint of makeup, brownish-red hair
4. with warp brush: gave her a bust
5. added jacket and blouse from Dover Ann Sheridan paper doll book (worn in King's Row, 1941), color adjust, softened, contraxt reduced
6. add background color to complement jacket
7. added a few color filters to brighten her up a bit.