Friday, February 6, 2009

Chinese Characters for ME!

I must be going through an identity crisis, LOL - first candy hearts (see next post), now Chinese! Actually, this one has a real purpose - brush paintings are traditionally signed with a "chop" which is a stamp of Chinese characters. Handmade chops are very expensive - but then I found AsianBrushArt.com who will make you a digital file for much less. This one says Diane Did It or I can use the first three characters and just have Diane. I'll have total size flexibility. I can flip it, run it through my printer on a transparency and transfer the image onto any painting I get done. That is, of course, assuming I get a painting done that I deem worthy!

1 comment:

  1. These are very nice. I have the website already bookmarked so I'm glad to see what they can do. I have about 8 chops and they can get expensive, especially custom made.
    Donn

    ReplyDelete