Sunday, January 24, 2016

Two more pages

I don't think I'm alone in the idea that an art journal page can be a work in progress for quite some time! This next one is a fabric collage inspired by Stencil Girl Thank You For Your Order postcard (have I mentioned I'm addicted to stencils these days?) that came with my recent order. This one was easy since I had all my scrap fabrics still out from the closet door project. Instead of gel medium though I used score tape - a marvelous double-sided tape that comes in lots of widths.




















This next is actually my first finished page - I just wasn't sure it was finished until now.
It has a painted background using stencils. The quote is computer generated and the sun? in the upper left is Perfect Pearls (imperfectly applied).

No comments:

Post a Comment