Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scraplifting myself

House of Paper is where all my scrapping friends hang out, so, even though I've gone totally digital, I hang out there too and they tolerate my digital obsession. Chiara is hosting a month-long party called Scrappin Down the House and one of the challenges is to scraplift yourself. So this is a LO I did awhile back after my friends Jacquie, Susanne and Karen were in town for CHA in 2006.


I loved the way the skyline and lake met to give me a nice bit of solid blue "background" for the photos.

This one isn't the same type of picture, but I spend a lot of time walking around town and usually have my camera on me and take a lot of pictures of flowers. So, this is my scraplift. Not exact, but the same general idea . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment