Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wishes Quote Challenge

I have joined the Paper Whimsy group on the web and they issue a couple of quote challenges per month, using a particular poem. There are also specific requirements; we all start with the same collage sheet and must use things like a number 3, a heart, a flower, a hidden pocket, and in this case, 3 wishes. I couldn't decide what my wishes should be and was browsing my picture files looking for inspiration when I saw this picture of Dad and I from 1955. All of a sudden, I knew what I wished for more than anything in this world.
Daddy, don't be afraid. Daddy, know that you are loved. Daddy, be at peace.

2 comments:

  1. So Beautiful- what a wonderful piece x
    (haven't done mine yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely - hugs and soft smiles W

    ReplyDelete